First I just have to say YEAH STEELERS Superbowl Champs #6 BABY!!!

Nikki and I took Wes & Victory to have pictures taken for Valentines Day. They did good it took us a while to take 6 different poses. One would start crying and them the other would cry.

Here is my little love bug!

And here they are together enjoying their time in the tub.

Wow I can't believe Wes is already three months old. Time has gone too fast. Joe and I have certainly enjoyed every minute of it. We love to watch him grow and learn new things everyday. Each day it is something new. From the giggles to holding his head up and trying to sit on his own and now he is rolling over. My favorite part of the day is each morning I go in to get him out of his crib and he is all smiles. He always has the biggest smile for mom or dad. Even if that smile comes at 2:00 in the morning it melts my heart and I am no longer irrated that he is up in the middle of the night. We love you lil man!

2 comments:
Wow these picture are just TOO CUTE!!! Adorable little thing! Hope all is going well!
they look so cute in those pics! I can't believe he is 3 mo already
Post a Comment