So I am not big into Valentines Day. I don't know why. I am probably the only Female out there that doesn't care if her husband buys her flowers or chocolates or gets her a mushy card. I also don't like the two hour wait to get a table at a restaurant. This year we were just going to celebrate like we do every other year no gifts, staying home and ordering take out. But for some reason we decided to do a few little errands on Saturday. We went and looked at new carpet for Wes's bedroom. We of course found something we liked and they are coming to lay it. And then we decided just to look at this nice little Toy Hauler. Of course we bought it. We just couldn't pass up a good deal. So anyone up for camping this summer????





1 comments:
very nice! and definitly we will have to go camping a lot more than we did last year.
Post a Comment