Thursday, April 7, 2011

Las Vegas Baby!

Joe & I decided to take a last minute trip to VEGAS!!! It was Friday afternoon and we decided we needed to take a little last minute family trip to see Unc Jake (as Wes says). It was a BLAST!!! We hung out with Jake & Marla, took Wes swimming at Caesar's Palace, enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and had a really enjoyable weekend. It was very hard to leave the 90 degree weather for snow back home. Wes loved it, he got to play outside at 8:00 AM he asks me everyday if we can go see Unc Jake. It was a much needed mini vacation for all of us!


Wes loved the park by Jake & Marla's house.


Sorry I didnt take more pictures. Wes was wild in the pool and there was no way I was going to be able to get a picture of him. Dont worry Vegas we will be back to visit soon!!!

0 comments: