Friday, February 19, 2010

update & Mountains

Wow it has been forever since I blogged. I am a slacker. I guess we can call it life. It has been fun and busy and crazy all at the same time. Its hard to get on the computer at home because Wes thinks he needs to help out. And by the time he goes to bed I am ready for bed also. Well here is a little update. January flew by so quickly. There wasn't much that happened. Just the usual work and house work. Wes is getting bigger everyday and his personality is starting to show more & more. He is starting to talk. His new words are: THAT, Pizza, This, Hi DAD and think I caught Please the other day. He loves to wave at people and say HI! He is copying everything Joe & I do. He knows where his eyes, nose teeth, toes and belly are. He loves to lift your shirt and point to your belly button. When he does soemthing good or he helps me out claps his hands! He is such a joy in our lives!


This past weekend we were able to go up to the Uintas for the weekend. Here are a few pictures of our fun in the SNOW!

Love this picture. It was snowing, Wes is catching Snow flakes on his tongue. I am not really sure who taught him this but he rode around in the sled with his tongue sticking out the whole time.

Wes playing in the snow.

Wes and Grandpa riding the snow machine. He loved it.


Wes & victory riding in the sled. Notice the tongue sticking out. Victory hated to play in the snow, but she wouldn't get out of the sled. She would just sit there and not move with this grumpy look on her face the entire time.



Eating pizza outside (pizza is Wes is favorite food) he goes over to the stove points and says Pssssssssa


Grandma helping Wes get on his warm clothes.



And of course the boys sledding down the hill.

It was a great weekend to spend with the family. Well that's about it for now. Hopefully it won't be too long before I blog again! (sorry my pictures are so small. I thinks its because i stole them from Nikki & Jessie Facebook).






0 comments: