Sunday, January 4, 2009

Look at me I am 2 Months

Wes was two months old on Saturday. We went and had is pictures taken. He was so good. I was a little worried. When the photographer was ready he was not. He got really fussy and was trying to fall asleep. But we woke him up and he did a great job.


This is my favorite picture. He is sooooo adorable! (yes I am a proud mommy)



I am a little Stud!!


Mom's lil' ANGEL

4 comments:

The Solie Family said...

Oh my gosh Lex, he did do a good job, even on his belly!

Suzy Q said...

Cute, cute Lex! i can't beleive he is two months already. It goes too fast!!


Welcome to the blogging world! It is a good alternative to scrapbooking and you are able to keep in touch with firends and family!

jess said...

lexi, he hi is so cute!! how time flys!

The Gilmore's said...

He is such a cutie!! I did not even know you had a blog!! You will have to check our blog out too! www.tcgilmore.blogspot.com